How do I obtain the backup of our SuperOffice Online database?
To get a backup of your database and/or documents and/or document templates, please follow the steps below:
- Send a request to SuperOffice Support asking to get a backup. FAQ: How do I register a support request within SuperOffice CRM?
- SuperOffice Support will inform you when the backup is ready to be downloaded.
- Follow the instructions in the section, which is relevant to your case:
- The Support consultant advised you to use the Download tool
- You were not advised to use any additional tool
The Support consultant advised you to use the Download tool
- Click on the following link to download a Download tool: https://online.superoffice.com/Download/Tool
- Double-click the file and then click on the Login button.
- This will populate the login dialog, enter your SuperOffice credentials (1) and click Next (2).
- From the drop-down list select the backup (1), click next to Database (2) if you want to download it, click next to File (3) if you want to download it, select location, where backup and document files have to be stored (4) and click on the Download (5) button.
The document archive will be downloaded in two files:
• “Files 1.zip".
Note! The documents found in “Files 1.zip” folder are not accessible via the SuperOffice CRM interface.
• "Files 2"
The database backup will be downloaded in .bak format file.
Click on the link behind the word here (1) in the pop-up dialog to access the files, and then click Finished (2) to close the download tool.
You were not advised to use any additional tool
- Your SuperOffice administrator will have to access the https://online.superoffice.com/OC2/ and login with his/her SuperOffice user name and password.
- In the Operation center, click on the Backup/ Restore section.
- Simply click on the database icon (1) if you want to download the database and on file icon (2) if you want to download documents and templates.
Note! It is possible to download only document templates, but you need to specify it before backup request.
SuperOffice CRM is based on two types of data storage: Database and Document Archives.
- Microsoft SQL Server Database data is separated for each customer. All Databases have a 30 days “point in time” backup. This means that a Restore can be made from any specific date/time within the last 30 days. In addition, a monthly backup is taken and stored for 12 months. A yearly backup is stored for 10 years.
- All Document Archives have continuous mirroring between two physically separated data centers and have individual backups in both locations. The backup runs once a day (usually at night). Document changes are backed up and stored for 30 days. Backup of deleted files (documents) are stored in 90 days
Trust Center: Cloud Security Measures